All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume suggests there are six approaches to relaxation: the physical, the mental, the emotional, the practical and the environmental, outside help, and the spiritual or inspirational approach. The methods are all simple to perform, many are pleasurable and all are applicable in everyday life.
- Author(s)Cathy Hopkins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £218.50
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.