Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionHiring good people is a critical factor in an organisation's success. This book offers tips from a recruiting professional with more than two decades of experience with world-renowned corporations.
- Author BiographyChristopher W. Pritchard has more than 20 years as a recruiting professional in both corporate and headhunter capacities. He has been a contributing author to the Wall Street Journal Employment Weekly, and is a frequent speaker on recruiting, retention, and diversity.
- Author(s)Christopher W. Pritchard
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/05/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width153 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.