CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionApplies research in brief learning strategies and social intelligence to equip job candidates for interviewing success. This book walks readers through the five most important parts of preparing for and effectively managing an interview, including attitude, tactics and follow-up actions.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished career coach and consultant, Eric P. Kramer, M.Ed. has used his clinical psychology background and extensive business experience to help thousands of individuals manage and advance their careers. Kramer started his career as a clinical psychologist before becoming a thriving entrepreneur in software development and a sought-after career consultant. He has worked for both large and small companies, including serving as senior career consultant and career center manager for two of the country's largest career transition firms. As a senior consultant, Kramer worked with hundreds of job searchers individually and in groups, teaching them job search skills and coaching them through their interviews. Based on his background in psychology and through his work with transitioning professionals, Kramer has become an interview expert. Kramer has authored two books, published by Cengage Learning, 101 SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWING STRATEGIES and 101 SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING STRATEGIES, and publishes a blog, Interview Your Best. Kramer is also the developer of the iBest Interview Presentation-- www.interviewbest.com--and Tweets as @InterviewBest. Eric earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Hartford and a master's degree in counseling psychology from American University. He is trained in Positive Psychology Coaching and is licensed as a psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Eric Kramer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date19/02/2016
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.