Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.80Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide, 101 Things Everyone Should Know about Economics, 2nd Edition helps you fully understand today's economy and shows you how to secure your financial future even as the market changes.
- Author BiographyPeter Sander is an author, researcher, and consultant in the fields of business, location reference, and personal finance. He has written more than forty books, including Value Investing for Dummies, Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs, and 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Economics. The author of numerous articles dealing with investment strategies, he is also the coauthor of the top-selling The 100 Best Stocks You Can Buy series.
- Author(s)Peter Sander
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight243 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.