All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of user-generated internet content has made it possible for anyone to have his or her voice heard, but it has also made it more difficult to stand out in the crowd and get noticed. This title tells about exploring and understanding the means and methods of self-promotion and having fun doing it.
- Author BiographyJay Miletsky is CEO and executive creative director of Mango(formerly PFS Marketwyse), a leading marketing communications agency in the New York metro area. His marketing work has included successful consultation and campaigns for companies including Hershey's, AmerisourceBergen, Emerson Electric, JVC, The Michael C. Fina Company, and more. Miletsky is a featured speaker for numerous companies and seminars as well as a guest lecturer for universities. He is the author of 10 books, including Perspectives on Marketing and Perspectives on Branding, and he blogs regularly at jaymiletsky.com and getperspectives.com. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jaymiletsky.
- Author(s)Jason Miletsky
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Weight172 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.