All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraining and competition hints for this popular horse show competition.
- Author BiographyMoira C. Harris was for 13 years editor of Horse Illustrated, America's largest monthly equestrian magazine. She has also written several books on riding and horse care. A lifelong horsewoman, Harris currently competes in dressage and show jumping with her two Thoroughbreds. She lives in Long Beach, California.
- Author(s)Laren Sellers,Mark Sheridan,Micaela Myers
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series Title101 Tips
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white photographs throughout
- Weight14 g
- Width149 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £30.11
- £18.31Trending at £25.09
- £22.69Trending at £23.34
- £15.37Trending at £17.55
- £10.73Trending at £13.52
- £14.82Trending at £15.26
- £10.56Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.