All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for players aged 12-16, this manual contains a wide range of progressive practical drills to help young players develop. Fun, educational and challenging, all drills are illustrated and cover the essential technical skills.
- Author BiographyLuke Sellers has worked as a community cricket coach in both Gloucestershire and New Zealand. He is the author of Know the Game Cricket for the ECB and the author of the Know the Game Cricket Skills books.
- Author(s)Luke Sellers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illustrations and photos
- Weight329 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £29.91
- £17.04Trending at £18.06
- £22.69Trending at £23.25
- £15.37Trending at £17.47
- £10.73Trending at £13.45
- £27.40Trending at £40.27
- £10.56Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.