All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for young tennis players, this manual contains 101 progressive practical drills to help young tennis players develop. It includes drills that are illustrated and covers the essential technical skills, including warming up, baseline play, net play, serving/returning and doubles play.
- Author BiographyRob Antoun and Dan Thorp are both experienced tennis coaches and run ProTennisSolutions, providing freelance coaching services around the world.
- Author(s)Dan Thorp,Rob Antoun
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illustrations/photographs
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.46
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.57
- £12.37Trending at £13.77
- £17.87Trending at £19.98
- £15.82Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.