All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides a complete and comprehensive course in creative writing. The complete series helps children understand and effectively: generate story ideas; use literary & grammatical devices; compose story dialogue; create interesting characters; master the elements of story; voice stories; structure stories and construct story endings.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Warren J. Vokes
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £5.02
- £13.99Trending at £15.90
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £8.12
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.