Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice papers to test pupils ahead of pre-tests and 11+ independent school entrance exams. Includes six model papers, each containing a comprehension and a writing paper that includes a total of 67 comprehension questions and 12 writing tasks.
- Author BiographyVictoria Burrill has been teaching for the last 10 years. She currently works at Newton Prep in Battersea where she is Head of English and specialises in teaching English to students in Years 5 to 8 with a focus on preparing them for 11+ and 13+ examinations. Victoria started her writing career with a series for Rising Stars entitled English for the More Able, drawing on her considerable experience with Philosophy for Children and her passion for teaching higher order thinking skills and equipping children to be independent learners. She then wrote 11+ English Practice Papers 1 and 2 for Galore Park, co-authored the 11+ English Revision Guide and is currently working on the new Junior English Series. Victoria is driven by a love of words and really good stories. She spends a considerable amount of time with her nose in a book, is a regular theatre-goer and balances the sedentary activities with running, yoga and walking.
- Author(s)Andrew Hammond,Victoria Burrill
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight192 g
- Width211 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.64
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £4.74Trending at £4.82
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.