Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of 12 books provides a complete and comprehensive course building a child's spelling and vocabulary expertise. Working through the series will give a child a working vocabulary of more than 5,400 words. Children are encouraged to recognise, spell and know the definition and use of each word.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran,Warren J. Vokes
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byMark Schofield
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.41
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.