Consider these sponsored items
- £9.67Was:£10.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for children sitting 11+, SATs, and common entrance and scholarship examinations. This work contains: Alphabet Reasoning, Word Patterns and Codes, Vocabulary with Spelling, Vocabulary with meaning, Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Reasoning. It gives useful hints and approaches to multiple-choice papers.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen C. Curran PhD, MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, MCollT, has many years of teaching experience both in the secondary and primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Katrina MacKay,Nell Bond
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.48
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £40.99
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.37Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.