110 Stories: New York Writes after September 11 by New York University Press (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York is a city of writers. And when the city was attacked on 9/11, its writers began to do what writers do, they began to look and feel and think and write. This book gathers a multi-hued range of voices that convey, with immediacy and imagination, the shock and loss suffered in September.
- Author BiographyUlrich Baer is Vice Provost of Globalization and Multiculturalism at New York University.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2004
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byUlrich Baer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.48
- £5.92Trending at £6.03
- £9.52Trending at £11.96
- £8.87Trending at £9.08
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.