All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the city, with the emphasis on finding the remaining locations significant to the Nazis, and those who openly or covertly opposed them.
- Author BiographyPaul Kohl, born in Cologne in 1937, did an apprenticeship as a bookseller in the 1950s, then graduated in Theatre Studies and German Studies. He worked at several theatres as a dramaturge and director; since 1965 he has also been a producer, especially for radio. He has lived in Berlin since 1970. Nadia Boegli, born in New York, grew up in Zurich and Cologne. After graduating in Maastricht she moved to Berlin and has lived there for four years, completing a master's degree in Intercultural Conflict Management and discovering her love of photography.
- Author(s)Nadia Boegli,Paul Kohl
- PublisherEmons Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEmons Verlag GmbH
- Content Note115 colour
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.82
- £4.63Trending at £4.84
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.