All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential information for visiting Stockholm, and places not to miss.
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Christiane Brocker moved for professional reasons from Hamburg to Stockholm. At the time she thought it would be for just one year... But now she is still discovering the most unusual places in this fascinating city, day by day. And as long as things stay this way, she is staying, too. Babette Schroder, a freelance journalist, developed movies and different series for TV stations as a producer, and founded her own production company. Today, she is working, among other tasks, as a translator of English and French literature in Hamburg. She simply loves working with and looking for good stories.
- Author(s)Babette Schrder,Christiane Brcker
- PublisherEmons Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEmons Verlag GmbH
- Content Note115 colour
- Weight467 g
- Width137 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.