All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for EMS Education/Paramedic Programs, Critical Care, and Nursing Programs, this text presents a system for 12-Lead ECG interpretation and assessment. Based on 12-lead ECG workshop, Multi-Lead Medics and with a focus on practice cases, it includes over 400 12-leads, providing students with the background and hands-on practice.
- Author BiographyBob Page - Multi-Lead Medics(TM) is the trademarked 12-Lead ECG interpretation workshop developed by Bob Page, AAS, NREMT-P, CCEMT-P, I/C. His mission is to develop and present high-quality, innovative, informative, and entertaining educational programs for personnel involved in the emergency and critical care of patients. Bob Page is an internationally known speaker, instructor, author, and paramedic. He has presented seminars across the United States, Canada, and in Europe. He is recognized for his energetic, humorous, and motivational style. Bob takes ordinarily dry and hard-to-teach topics and transforms them into a fun, learning experience. Bob calls it Edutainment. Bob's presentations are accompanied by exciting AV support from the PowerPoint@ and Keynote programs with graphics, animation, audio, and video clips. Bob has authored dozens of articles on cardiology and other emergency and critical care topics and more recently has developed the cardiology section of the Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Course from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Bob has been an instructor since 1975, teaching a variety of adult education courses from customer service to advanced medical care. He has an Associate degree in Paramedical Technology from Southwest Baptist University. He is a nationally registered and critical care paramedic. He has been involved in EMS since 1978; when he became a CPR instructor. Bob is Director of Emergency Care Education at St. John's Regional Health Center in Springfield, Missouri. He is the lead instructor for the paramedic program and has taught at all levels of EMS and nursing. He has earned an adjunct faculty appointment at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and is also a guest instructor at Southwest Baptist University's College of Nursing.
- Author(s)Bob Page
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/01/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), 1 col. port.
- Weight651 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.