All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the means for targeting behaviors and attitudes that sabotage sobriety. This book helps readers examine four culprits that underlie relapse: the nature of addiction, ignorance about one's vulnerabilities, unreasonable expectations, and self-hate.
- Author BiographyAllen Berger, PhD, a popular public speaker and nationally recognized expert on the science of recovery, is the author of 12 Stupid Things That Mess Up Recovery, 12 Smart Things to Do When the Booze and Drugs Are Gone, and 12 Hidden Rewards of Making Amends. His pamphlet, How to Get the Most Out of Group Therapy, helps clients in treatment, continuing care, or Twelve Step groups, understand what happens in group meetings and how these meetings help members acquire recovery skills.Dr. Berger lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Allen Berger
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- milescogan06 Oct, 2016by
Brilliant little book for recovering people.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.