Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description147 classic stories from oral traditions from a variety of sources arranged by year group, fully classified and indexed with an introduction explaining how use the Collection. A key part of the literacy programme from Storytelling Schools.
- Author BiographyChris Smith is a storyteller, musician, trainer and founding director of Storytelling Schools, where all children learn to be storytellers. Building on ten years' research and development, his aim is to make education more joyful and effective, especially in areas of deprivation where good education can make such a difference to future life chances. He is passionate about the power of storytelling to transform learning.
- Author(s)Chris Smith
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStorytelling School
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.99Trending at £8.05
- £2.99Trending at £3.42
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £8.85Trending at £12.51
- £4.68Trending at £4.77
- £19.60Trending at £22.04
- £17.31Trending at £18.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.