Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.91Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £4.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baytree190409
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.61Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how you can get a toned, strong body and graceful posture. This title features easy-to-follow 15 minute Pilates routines. It also demonstrates each of the four key exercises so you can master techniques.
- Author BiographyAlycea Ungaro is a licensed physical therapist and runs the Real Pilates Studio in New York City. Her mantra, Making Pilates available for Everyone , has led her to create products for cell phones and iPods, and even to collaborate with Puma to create a special Pilates shoe. Alycea is the author of DK's Pilates: Body in Motion (2002) and The Pilates Promise (2004). She lives in the USA.
- Author(s)Alycea Ungaro
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series Title15 Minute Fitness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width183 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Most relevant reviews
- wench1960104 Apr, 2014by
pilates simple but true
Wanted to try Pilates. Book is a good guide as an introduction. I like to have someone telling me the moves so the accompanying DVD is great. Down the lines to yoga with gentle moves. The fifteen minute workouts are really suitable for me. I would recommend this product.
- d4lerecord09 Jan, 2012by
Well used & EXCELLENT workout!!
My mum bought me one of these books and I was so happy with it that I bought it for my mother-in-law as a present!!! It is great with the DVD as you are workng out non stop which gives you no time to let your muscles relax!! It takes a few workouts to be able to get it perfect but that is just life! It takes time to learn to touch type, it takes time to get an outfit perfect... you learn something new every day! Well done! It is an excellent book & DVD!
- a78f70598145fd8...03 Sep, 2011by
Brilliant book, easy to follow and use. Yous really can see results after just a few uses!If you dont have a dvd player there is clear step by step images to follow!
- fazzle_balti13 Feb, 2011by
It was VERY difficult to rate this item as it fell into two halves: the DK book was excellent. It was simply written and motivational, describing the aims and techniques of pilates in a way that you wanted to get on and give it your best. As advised, I read through the entire book first and thought, 'This is for me!!' ( I am in the early stages of learning). Then I put on the CD and watched before trying, again as advised. Misery! - the routine shown was a demonstration of the highest level, non-stop movement which could only be achieved by someone who had practised and mastered Pilates after many years. For such a person, this may be an ideal daily workout, but they certainly would not need the book. There was no teaching or explanation. Totally mismatched, very disappointing.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £68.81Trending at £92.67