All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you get a toned, strong body and graceful posture. this book and DVD presents easy-to-follow 15 minute Pilates routines and get your body tip top in no time. It shows you exactly what to do and the live action 60 minute DVD demonstrates each of the four key exercises.
- Author BiographyJoan Pagano is certified in health and fitness instruction by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). She has worked as a personal fitness trainer in New York City since 1988 and supervises her own staff of specialists who work together as the Joan Pagano Fitness Group. She is the instructor in fitness evaluation techniques at Marymount Manhattan College and is also a nationally recognized provider of continuing education courses for fitness trainers through both the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and IDEA Health and Fitness Inc. Joan is the author of DK's Strength Training for Women (2004) and 8 Weeks to a Younger Body (2007). She lives in the USA.
- Author(s)Joan Pagano
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series Title15 Minute Fitness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/06/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.