All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £10.40Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on Chicago's love affair with opera. With hundred illustrations, this book offers an overview, which is supplemented with a complete list of all the professional opera performances in Chicago, from 1850 to 2005. It is suitable for people interested in music - especially opera - and the history of Chicago.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Marsh (1924-2002) served for 35 years as music critic of the Chicago Sun-Times. He authored several books on subjects related to music, and his published articles number in the hundreds. Norman Pellegrini, who completed and edited 150 Years of Opera in Chicago, served for more than forty years as program director of Chicago fine arts radio station WFMT.
- Author(s)R. C. Marsh
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Edited byNorman Pellegrini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.