All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEddie Cantrell, now married to the king of Denmark's daughter, is sent by Admiral Simpson to the Caribbean to secure access to the most valuable commodity on that continent - not the gold and silver which the Spanish treasure, but the oil which up-time machines and industry need.
- Author Biography<b>Eric Flint</b> is a modern master of alternate history fiction, <i>with over three million books in print</i>. He's theauthor/creator of the <i>New York Times</i> best-selling Ring of Fire series. With David Drake he has written six popular novels in the Belisarius alternate Roman history series, including, and with David Weber collaborated on <i>1633</i> and 1634<i> The Baltic War</i>. Flint was for many years a labor union activist. He lives in Chicago, Illinois. <b>Charles E. Gannon</b> is a rising star in science fiction with a multiple short story and novella publications in Baen anthologies, <i>Man-Kzin Wars XIII</i>, <i>Analog</i>, and elsewhere. His original trade paperback <i>Fire With Fire</i> was a national bestseller and Nebula award finalist. <i>Fire with Fire </i>was also the winner of the Compton Crook Award for best first novel. Its sequel is <i>Trial by Fire. </i>Gannon is a contributing author in David Weber's <i>Beginnings: World's of Honor 6</i>. Gannon is coauthor with Steve White of <i>Extremis</i>, the latest entry in the legendary Starfire series, created by David Weber. He is also coauthor with alternate history master, Eric Flint of <i>1635: The Papal Stakes</i> and <i>Wall Street Journal </i>bestseller. A multiple Fulbright scholar, until recently Gannon was Distinguished Professor of American Literature at St. Bonaventure University and now writes full time.
- Author(s)Charles E. Gannon,Eric Flint
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight363 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.08
- £2.75Trending at £4.20
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.54
- £2.57Trending at £2.82
- £4.99Trending at £9.68
- £2.50Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.