All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of Edward Windsor and Wallis Simpson's involvement with the Nazi regime, and the post-war cover-up.
- Author BiographyAndrew Morton is one of the world's best-known biographers and a leading authority on modern celebrity as well as royalty. His ground-breaking 1992 biography revealed the secret world of Diana, Princess of Wales. Written with her full, though then secret, cooperation, the book changed the way the world looked at the British royal family. Since Diana: Her True Story, he has gone on to write Number 1 Sunday Times and New York Times bestsellers on Monica Lewinsky, Madonna, David and Victoria Beckham, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, and, most recently, 17 Carnations: The Windsors, The Nazis and The Cover-Up. The winner of numerous awards, he divides his time between London and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Andrew Morton
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content Note16pp Plate Section
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
- £6.45Trending at £8.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.