Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)Alena Solcova,Florian Luca,Lawrence Somer,M. Krizek,Michel Krizek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Alena Solcova * Table of Contents * Preface * Glossary of Symbols * Introduction * Fundamentals of Number Theory * Basic Properties of Fermat Numbers * The Most Beautiful Theorems on Fermat Numbers * Primality of Fermat Numbers * Divisibility of Fermat Numbers * Factors of Fermat Numbers * Connection With the Pascal Triangle * Miscellaneous Results * The Irrationality of the Sum of Some Reciprocals * Fermat Primes and a Diophantine Equation * Fermat's Little Theorem, Pseudoprimes, and Super-Pseudoprimes * Generalizations of Fermat Numbers * Open Problems * Fermat Number Transform and Other Applications * The Proof of Gauss's Theorem * Euclidean Constructions of the Regular Heptadecagon * Appendix A, B, C * References * Web Site Sources * Name Index * Subject Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.