All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCunard's first ship, Britannia, set sail across the Atlantic on 4 July 1840, inaugurating a service that has endured for 175 years. This book uses stunning photographs and personal stories to explore the history of these magnificent ships.
- Author BiographyChristopher Frame and Rachelle Cross coauthored The QE2 Story and QM2: A Photographic Journey. They have a website relating to QE2, QM2, QV, and historic liners at www.chriscunard.com.
- Author(s)Chris Frame,Rachelle Cross
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note75 Illustrations, color; 175 Illustrations, black and white
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £21.99Trending at £29.98
- £9.96Trending at £17.48
- £20.99Trending at £21.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.98
- £54.79Trending at £68.39
- £15.76Trending at £19.99
- £34.57Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.