All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.82
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe State Hermitage Museum has a remarkable collection of 17th and 18th eighteenth-century Flemish paintings, including key works by Rubens, Van Dyck, Jordaens, Snyders and Teniers. This book provides information on the golden age of Flemish painting, covering not only the oeuvres of the great masters but also those of more everyday figures.
- Author BiographyNatalya Gritsay and Natalya Babina are the curators of Flemish Painting at the State Hermitage Museum.
- Author(s)Natalya Babina,Natalya Gritsay
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 b-w + 400 color illus.
- Weight3084 g
- Width254 mm
- Height304 mm
- Translated byCatherine Phillips
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.