Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on common misconceptions in the application of the Wiring Regulations. This title explains those parts of the Regs that most need simplifying, outlining the correct procedures to follow and those to avoid.
- Author BiographyBrian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
- Author(s)Brian Scaddan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date28/05/2012
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight252 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.