Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jasosweetmor-0
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
- £20.96Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionClarifies the requirements for inspection and testing, explaining those parts of the Regs that most need simplifying. This title provides information on the completion of electrical installation certificates, with a step-by-step guide on the entries that need to be made and where to source data.
- Author BiographyBrian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
- Author(s)Brian Scaddan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date06/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ybergotthere1st27 Apr, 2012by
A helpful addition to the 17th ed. wiring requlations by IEE.
This is a reference for electricians and others needing to know current requirements and best practice. Not bed time reading but well written.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.