Consider these sponsored items
- £23.88Free postage
- £15.23Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of the War of 1812. This title offers an account that places the conflict in its strategic context within the Napoleonic wars. It draws on personal letters, diaries, and memoirs.
- Author BiographyJon Latimer lectured at the University of Wales, Swansea and served in the Territorial Army. He is the author of 1812: War with America and Alamein (both from Harvard).
- Author(s)Jon Latimer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 16 maps
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.