Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1835 an illegal squatter camp was established on the banks of the Yarra River. In defiance of authorities in London and Sydney, Tasmanian speculators began sending men and sheep across Bass Strait - and so changed the shape of Australian history.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)James Boyce
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.