All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Description1915, the second year of the war to end all wars, is documented in archive photographs in this series covering the war in detail.
- Author BiographyIn this collaborative work authors John Christopher and Campbell McCutcheon's explore the First World War through archived photographs.
- Author(s)Campbell McCutcheon,John Christopher
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe First World War in Photographs
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note175 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight421 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.