CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £7.36Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionConsider another 1920: Imperial Germany has become the most powerful nation in the world. In 1914, she had crushed England, France, and Russia in a war that was short but entirely devastating. By 1920, Kaiser Wilhelm II is looking for new lands to devour. The United States is the only nation that can conceivably threaten Germany.
- Author BiographyRobert Conroy is the author a run of hugely popular alternate history novels, including Himmler's War and Rising Sun for Baen Books. His 1942, which is set within a Japanese conquest of Hawaii, won the prestigious Sidewise Award for alternate histories. Conroy has written for Military History magazine and has traveled extensively in Europe where he's taken a special interest in battlefields, historical collections and castles. After a first career in business, Conroy has turned his lifelong passion for writing and military history into an immensely satisfying new occupation. He is married, lives in southeastern Michigan, and, when not writing, teaches business and economic history at a local college.
- Author(s)Robert Conroy
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight227 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.