All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £13.09
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling and entertaining account of the year that represents the apex of 1920s American culture. Shatters the stereotype of the Roaring Twenties as a time of frivolity and excess and reveals instead a society torn between holding on to its glorious past while trying to navigate a brave new world.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Shindo is professor of history at Louisiana State University, USA and author of Dust Bowl Migrants in the American Imagination, also from Kansas.
- Author(s)Charles J. Shindo
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCultureAmerica
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note11 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.