Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionCertain years are pivotal in global history, and one such year was 1959. 1959 was indeed an historic year during which Fidel Castro's guerrilla war in Cuba toppled dictator Fulgencio Batista. This book traces a pivotal year that began with Fidel Castro's victory in Cuba, triggering reverberations that changed the Caribbean.
- Author BiographyBernard Diederich was also an eyewitness to the end of the guerrilla war and the triumph of the Cuban Revolution. He secured the first interviews with Comandante Camilo Cienfuegoes and with Raul Castro after Cuban revolutionaries entered Havana, and he attended Fidel Castro's first press conference.
- Author(s)Bernard Diederich
- PublisherMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.