All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn autobiography of England's greatest footballing hero, Sir Geoff Hurst, whose hat trick won the World Cup in 1966.
- Author BiographySir Geoff Hurst played football for West Ham United from 1957-72, before going on to Stoke City and West Brom. He then moved into management at Telford United and Chelsea, after which he left football to pursue his business interests. He won 49 caps for England, scoring 24 goals. He was knighted in 1998 for his services to football, and was a key member of England's World Cup 2006 bid.
- Author(s)Geoff Hurst
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/09/2005
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/11/2006
- Content Note16pp b/w and 8pp colour photos
- Weight709 g
- Width158 mm
- Height31 mm
- Spine241 mm
- Edition Statement40th Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.