Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £14.37Trending at £14.58
- £9.83Trending at £11.28
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the protest movements of 1968 from innovative perspectives. With contributions from leading social theorists the book reflects on the untold narratives of race, gender and sexuality and critically addresses the standard theoretical assumptions of 1968 to discuss overlooked perspectives.
- Author BiographyMAUD ANNE BRACKE is Lecturer of Modern European History at the University of Glasgow, UK PATRICIA HILL COLLINS is Distinguished University Professor at the University of Maryland, USA STEPHEN FROSH is Pro-Vice-Master, Head of the School of Psychosocial Studies and Professor of Psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK SALLY HINES is Lecturer in Sociology and Social Policy and the 'Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies' (CIGS) at the University of Leeds, UK JOHN HOLMWOOD is Professor of Sociology at the University of Birmingham, UK SARAH HORNSTEIN is a PhD student in the Department of Sociology at York University in Toronto, Canada WILLIAM OUTHWAITE is Professor of Sociology at Newcastle University, UK MIHNEA PANU teaches sociology at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada KEN PLUMMER previously taught at Essex University, UK and at the University of California, Santa Barbara, USA LYNNE SEGAL is Anniversary Professor of Psychology and Gender Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK TRACEY SKILLINGTON teaches in the Department of Sociology, University College Cork, Ireland LEO ZEILIG works in the Department of Sociology at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIX, 199 p.
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGurminder K. Bhambra,Ipek Demir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.