CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.54Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses the design of transconductor and Gm-C filter circuits, especially 1V circuit implementations. It emphasizes high linearity voltage-to-current blocks for wireless and wireline applications. Designs cover up to very high speed specifications.
- Author BiographyTien-Yu Lo received the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Communication Engineering from National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, in 2001, 2003 and 2007, respectively. Since 2008, he has been with the Analog Circuit Design Division, MediaTek Inc., Taiwan, as an analog IC designer. His research interests include analog and mix-signal circuit design with particular focus on the topic of continuous-time filters and analog-to-digital converters. Chung-Chih Hung received the B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, in 1989, and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from The Ohio State University, Columbus, in 1993 and 1997, respectively. From 1989 to 1991, he served in the Taiwan Marine Corps as a communication officer. From 1997 to 2003, he worked for several IC design companies in San Jose, CA, and San Diego, CA, where he held analog circuit design manager and director positions. Since 2003, he has been with the Department of Communication Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, where he is currently an Associate Professor. His research interests include the design of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for communication and high-speed applications.
- Author(s)Chung-Chih (Frank) Hung,Tien-Yu Lo
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.