Consider these sponsored items
- £5.38Was:£16.00Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £11.53Trending at £13.05
- £20.50Trending at £23.99
- £29.99Trending at £51.99
- £1.52Trending at £1.77
- £1.45Trending at £1.77
- £21.30Trending at £23.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning 1st novel in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. Since winning the EdgarT Award for Best First Novel with The Thomas Berryman Number, his books have sold in excess of 300 million copies worldwide and he has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past eight years in a row. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. He lives in Florida with his wife and son. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books specifically for young readers. James is a founding partner of Booktrust's Children's Reading Fund in the UK.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight158 g
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.