All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of the NIV Application Commentary helps readers learn how the message of 2 Peter and Jude can have the same powerful impact today that they did when they there were first written.
- Author BiographyDouglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today. He has written extensively in several commentary series, including the NIV Application Commentary, Pillar Commentary, Tyndale New Testament Commentary, and the New International Commentary on the New Testament.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Moo
- Date of Publication06/12/1996
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNIV Application Commentary
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- Weight566 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.