All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.59Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting in rental properties is one of the most reliable ways to achieve financial independence, and tens of thousands of Americans are jumping into the market every year. This work explains the author's program for locating the best rental properties, managing tenants, and creating a plan for exiting your day job.
- Author BiographyMatthew A. Martinez is the founder of the Boston Landlord and Investor Group, the largest landlord group in New England. He has been profiled in national publications such as The Wall Street Journal and was named by CNN as a Tycoon in the Making.
- Author(s)Matthew A. Martinez
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleReal Estate
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.