All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionRisk applications require a robust knowledge of many attributes of this seemingly simple subject. Using examples and case studies, this book teaches the reader the fundamental and subtle aspects of risk, regardless of the specific situation. The text allows the reader to understand risk analysis while not getting too involved in mathematics.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Jones has spent the past thirty years applying risk analysis and management techniques to industrial and business problems. He is the author of many articles, has presented at numerous conferences, and is the author of two previous books on risk management.
- Author(s)Richard B. Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.