Consider these sponsored items
- £10.88Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistibly cute collection of small crochet projects inspired by nature, suitable for crocheters of all abilities.
- Author BiographyLesley Stanfield is a long-time hand-knitting designer and has been the knitting editor of several women's magazines. She has produced a number of books on knitting and crochet. She lives and works in Whitstable, Kent. Kristin Nicholas is a knitwear designer and decorative artist. She was named one of Vogue Knitting's Master Knitters of the '90s and has designed knitwear for Vogue Knitting, Family Circle Knitting, and other other major magazines. Kristin lives in western Massachusetts. Betty Barnden is a freelance needlecraft designer who studied furniture design at the Royal College of Art (where she made her first tubular knitted chairs). Betty has designed knitting patterns for companies such as Sirdar, Patons, Jaeger and King Cole. Her knitwear, embroidery and crochet designs have appeared in many magazines over the years, and she has also designed embroidery projects and kits. Betty regularly contributes to Sewing World magazine. Jessica Polka is a designer of soft sculpture and embroidery based in San Francisco. Her online shop, Wunderkammer, opened in 2007, and her designs have been featured in galleries and shops throughout the world.
- Author(s)Betty Barnden,Jessica Polka,Kristin Nicholas,Lesley Stanfield
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, color
- Weight736 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byVictoria Lyle
- Edition StatementUses material from previous publications.
Most relevant reviews
- juli-moone09 Jul, 2017by
200 things to make
Beautiful book I have this and bought my mum this too
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.