All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.28
- £21.21Trending at £21.50
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £3.99Trending at £6.25
- £34.62Trending at £36.84
- £25.68Trending at £30.37
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
About this product
- DescriptionTitle 31 presents regulations governing money and finance issues applied by the Office of the Secretary of the Treasury, Monetary Offices, Fiscal Service, Secret Service, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, and Office of International Investment.
- Author(s)Office of the Federal Register (U.S.)
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight799 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.