CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- Product Information<h2>Jaime Hernandez</h2><p>The 2012 Benjamin Harrison Presidential Dollar was the third Presidential Dollar design issued in the 2012 Presidential Dollar Coin Program. The Mint did not release any coins into commerce and they only made them available by purchasing them directly from the U.S. Mint.</p><p>Issue Date: August 16, 2012</p><p>Bags: The Mint offered bags containing 100 coins each with a price of $111.95.</p><p>Boxes: The boxes were offered as a 250 coin option for a price of $275.95 Or a 500 coin option at a price of $550.95.</p><p>Rolls: Rolls were sold in pairs of two. Each pair had two individual rolls with 25 coins each totaling to 50 coins between both rolls. Each roll had 25 coins with the Benjamin Harrison design struck at the Philadelphia Mint. The second roll had the same coins but these were struck at the Denver Mint. Each pair of rolls had an issue price of $32.95.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
- PCGS Number512068
- CategoryDollars; Presidential Dollars; Benjamin Harrison
- CountryThe United States of America
- Strike TypeBusiness
- Major VarietyBenjamin Harrison, Position A
- Diameter26.5 millimeters
- Weight8.1 grams
- Composition88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese and 2% Nickel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.