CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are preparing for a certification exam, the approaching transition to ICD-10-CM, or improving your medical coding abilities, this workbook will help you achieve your goal. It presents you with certification-style questions, challenging critical-thinking scenarios, and a variety of exercises to keep your skills sharp.
- Author BiographyAlice Covell, CMA-A (AAMA), RMA, CPC, is a partner with Covell and Harwood Company, a Kalamazoo, Michigan-based consulting firm. She consults with physician practices and healthcare facilities on coding issues, billing compliance, and office management. Ms. Covell is also popular presenter on coding issues at seminars.
- Author(s)Alice Covell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.