All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, lavishly illustrated guide to 20th century pewter, which combines key international manufacturers and designers in one book.
- Author BiographyPaul Carter Robinson is no stranger to the subject of 20th century pewter. He has been collecting and dealing in this specialist area, from his London gallery for over 20 years. He co-curated the exhibition 'The Beauty of 'English Art Nouveau Pewter', The Museum of British Pewter Harvard House, Stratford-Upon-Avon, May-Oct 2004. He has lectured extensively and published numerous articles on his specialist subject.
- Author(s)Paul Carter Robinson
- PublisherAntique Collectors' Club Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge, Suffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAntique Collectors' Club Ltd
- Content Note504 col
- Weight1642 g
- Width237 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £18.39Trending at £26.08
- £13.82Trending at £22.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £9.79Trending at £11.98
- £19.77Trending at £27.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.