All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionText that focuses on the contemporary practice of diplomacy, looking at how states deal with each other and analyzing elements of change.
- Author BiographyKishan Rana is Professor Emeritus, Foreign Service Institute of New Delhi, and Senior Fellow, DiploFoundation, Malta and Geneva. He served as Ambassador to Algeria, Czechoslovakia, Kenya, Mauritius, and Germany, and Consul-General in San Francisco. He was Archives By-Fellow at Churchill College, Cambridge University, 2004, and Public Policy Scholar at Woodrow Wilson Centre, Washington DC, 2005. He Chairs the India Committee of the Council for Security Cooperation in the Asia Pacific (CSCAP).
- Author(s)Kishan S. Rana
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.