All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf Latin's good enough for Caesar, it's good enough for you. And some things just sound far better in the old tongue. No longer 'the dead language', this title aims to give Latin a new lease of life in a manner befitting twenty-first-century folk and their daily chit-chat, ranging from Sat Nav and MySpace to plastic surgery and bingedrinking.
- Author BiographySam Foster is a scholar of modern Latin, vulgar Latin, and dog Latin.
- Author(s)Sam Foster
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Language(s)English and Italian
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight367 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.