All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTokyo has earned a reputation as one of the innovative cities in the world, and nowhere is this more evident than in its modern architecture. This book covers eighty-three examples of contemporary architecture and introduces them not just from an architectural perspective, but as part of the social, cultural, and political tapestry of the city.
- Author BiographyJulian Worrall is a licensed architect, trained architectural and urban historian, widely published critic, and experienced university educator. He writes regularly about architecture for publications such as The Japan Times, Domus, and Icon. Erez Golani Solomon holds a Ph. D. in Architecture from the University of Tokyo. He teaches urban theory and architectural design at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv University and Waseda University, Tokyo.
- Author(s)Erez Golani Solomon,Julian Worrall
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- First Published2017
- ImprintKodansha International Ltd
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight371 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.