All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow America's prisons turned a brutal and inhumane practice into standard procedure
- Author BiographyKeramet Reiter, an assistant professor in the Department of Criminology, Law and Society and at the School of Law at the University of California, Irvine, has been an associate at Human Rights Watch and testified about the impacts of solitary confinement before state and federal legislators. She lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Keramet Reiter
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note11 b-w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.